Sunday, February 1, 2009

The BEST Chocolate

My sister Luanne and her friends at school bring in newly discovered types of chocolate in anticipation of recognizing the very best chocolate. I've found my chocolate "best." Last year on a stay in Berkeley with my Mom, Laurel and Ani, we picked up a chocolate bar at the local Andronico's--Dark, rich, but not too bitter, chocolate studded with tiny bit of dried pear and roasted almonds. One square can be nibbled over time to fill your mouth with the velvety, fruity sweetness. So satisfying, you can savor a bar over several days. So I looked high and low down south here for the same chocolate bar to no avail. But after a year of searching, I've located it at Cost Plus-- Lindt Excellence Intense Pear, Dark. Thee are 2 in my kitchen drawer for afternoon nibbles. I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

lokate said...

thanks for sending us a bar! we're nibbling it too! delish.