Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Laurel's 1st grade turkey and Ani's pilgrims are on the fridge so I know that Thanksgiving is imminent. And now I have no kids at home to fill in the "Thankful Heart Chart" with me (I miss you Laurel!), so we're making them at school. Kids draw in their parents, their pets, their DSI games and lots of pizza pics... There is a lot of gratitude swirling around that room these days. I've been looking over the 25+ Thankful Heart Charts I have from years past, from Costa Rica to Spain to California. I was reminded to be thankful for donuts, hot showers, music, libraries, calculators, grandparents and, of course, friends from over the years. Hundreds of little pictures drawn by the 6 Sittigs, reminders of God's hand of goodness to us. I remain thankful.

No comments: